Sunday, November 14, 2010

Chapter 2 page 180 - daily mile, finally

You may have noticed something new on my side bar - the Daily Mile Training Widget. Since I'm finding an abundance of free time these days . . . as a result of my very favorite word, TAPER (say it with me, and smile - TAPER), I have been able to start a daily mile account. I'm pretty sure that I'm the last person in the blogosphere to do so, but better late than never?

Since all of you are awesomely knowledgeable about Daily Mile - I would be appreciative of any guidance, advice, suggestions, insights, or info you want to share to help me get the most out of it (and as a side benefit - you all can see something on my blog that is accurate and actually provides some info). So don't be shy - fire away with your helpful tips!!! Thanks (in advance) for your help.

As a parting note for tonight, GO COLTS!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I "friended" you on DM. I really am not that worried about my pace etc at the half. A little worried about everyone else's perceptions...just that pressure that comes from being very public about things. I get what I ask for, LOL. I am looking forward to meeting you. Hoping for that cool front again...87 today was HOT!

    ReplyDelete