Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Before things get really hectic, I wanted to take a moment to identify 13 things I’m thankful for this Thanksgiving (in no particular order):
1. My awesome husband
2. My spirited and fun “doghter” (beagle pup named Pacer)
3. My warm and safe home
4. All of my fantastic friends
5. Being 100% injury free – a true rarity!
6. Having done 6 half marathons this year.
7. Exceeding all of my 2011 running goals
8. The joy of blogging (thanks for following my journey)
9. Races – going to new places and meeting new people
10. My family
11. My job – it’s allows me to do so many wonderfully fun and challenging things and touch the lives of others
12. Our troops and their families – so grateful for their service!
13. Beautiful weather – today is forecasted to be the warmest Thanksgiving in history!
What are you most thankful for?