Thursday, May 3, 2012

Chapter 2 page 571–Oh heck why not!

First – THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORTIVE COMMENTS IN MY LAST FEW POSTS – YOU ALL ROCK!!!

Second –I did it!  I took the plunge!  I’m scheduling myself for a brain scan, but in the mean time, I’m committed (and I blame ALL of you – SMILE) to 4 half marathons . . . how does that even happen?  EEK!

 

confirmation

registration

F4f registration confirmation

registration confirmation

Guess this will leave me with A LOT to blog about this summer/fall – fun!

Anyone doing any of these?  Bloggy meet up?

6 comments:

  1. I'm not sure if I haven't commented on the last few posts. If I haven't, I'm sorry. I hope you still love me.

    And onto your news ... OMG, girl! Crazy. I am so, so, so glad you'll be in Cbus for my first full. I wish I could do some of the others with you but it probably won't shake out. But I promise to cheer you on from the comfort of my couch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are bit crazy lady! But that is why I like you!!! 2 Halfs in one month! Look at you go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i haven't been by in awhile and wanted to say hi and GO YOU! you are an inspiration :)
    xo tracie

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's my girl! I am going to do the F4F half and I would love to do the Columbus Half again with you. That was such a fun race. Maybe "L" would come again. I would also consider the Indy Women's as well. Wish I could do Chicago but another commitment keeps me from that. You are going to rock those races!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You go girl! You are going to do great! I am doing Indy Women's and Fort 4 Fit so maybe I will see you there! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! You nervousness about losing your mojo due to lack of doing 1/2s must have gotten the best of you! lol That's awesome though. Four 1/2s is a lot, but I know that you will rock them all!!! I'm only doing the 10K at Fort4Fit this year. I would LOVE to do the women's 1/2....but I'm a really weary about doing another 1/2. It's going to take some major convincing to get me do it another. "T" is registered for the 1/2 at Fort4Fit, so I'm sure that you'll see her along the way. Good luck to you and I'll be watching for you posts on each race! :)

    ReplyDelete