Thursday, January 6, 2011

Chapter 2 page 218 - until Monday

I'm sorry I've been a bad blogger this week (I can't believe it's Thursday already, but woo hoo tomorrow is Friday). I haven't done a single thing that would remotely fall into the physical fitness category. I'm not going to make the excuses that I could (primarily my dog has been gimpy and work has been crazy), the bottom line is I've been lazy, not make exercise a priority, and simply just given myself permission to just "chill" until Monday. So . . . that's what I'm doing. My dog had her ACL repaired today and should be home tomorrow (strangly enough, they wanted me to bring her home today . . . .like 4 hours after her surgery - really?!?! UMMMM NO!) and she'll be a LOT of work for up to 3 months (yeah!), but . . . starting on Monday, the 3 musketeers are back on track (at least we have a walk followed by a dinner/planning meeting scheduled). I will be back to regular blogging (I hope) by next week. Until then, have yourselves a great rest of your week and a fantabulous weekend!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad everything went well for Hoosier. Good choice leaving her at the vet for the evening. You can get a good night's sleep for once. Can't wait until we meet on Monday. It's been too long. I ran on the treadmill yesterday using the 2/1 ratio and boy did I sweat. But it felt good when I was finished. Keep us posted about Hoosier!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for a successful surgery for Hoosier! She needs some TLC for sure. I remember when Denali was neutered and that was enough for me. When we get together (and we must), I'll tell you a story about that.

    So take the weekend off. Enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes we need a break...physically and mentally!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I figured you must have had a busy week! Glad to see this post. Good luck next week :)

    ReplyDelete