Friday, June 11, 2010

Chapter 2 page 77 - small victories

It's been awhile since I blogged about small daily victories, but today I had a few and wanted to share as well as give you a chance to share your daily victories with me (and the millions of people reading this blog).

For starters, I totally WANTED a candy bar or a something from the Simpler Times Bakery or some chocolate-sink-your-teeth-in snack, BUT . . . I ate nothing and to my surprise, I didn't die :) GBTG!

Second, I made a horrible dinner (I tried a new recipe and had such high hopes, but BARFO!) . . . so I didn't overeat at dinner! I'm bummed that my meal didn't turn out and that my husband hate it even more than I did, but something good came out of the whole disaster.

How about you? What were your small victories today?

1 comment:

  1. Congrats!! A victory is a victory!! One step closer to winning the war. Good for you!!
    My biggest victory for the week is walking, walking walking... on the eating front I have been bad.... Too many graduation parties! I am starting over yet again. i guess you could consider that a victory!! Never giving in or up!!
    One of the Millions!
    Susie

    ReplyDelete