Monday, June 14, 2010

Chapter 2 page 79 - dream

My closest friends know that I have multiple crazy vivid dreams every night. Typically, I don't remember most of them, but today I'm celebrating one of the dreams I had last night. In my dream, I was running my first half-marathon and I was initially in first place but a man passed me. I saw myself running on a tree lined small town street and then the route took us through some construction hazards (not sure what the dream interpretation will make of that part).

Anyway, I have no delusions of being first in my half-marathon (I really hope to not be last!), but the part of the dream that gave me such a happy feeling during the dream and has continued as I woke up this morning . . . I was doing the race effortlessly. I was enjoying it, I was happy, I wasn't sucking air, I had no aches or pains - just me, gliding through the first half of the race (then in real life my dog woke me up - dang it!)

Having a dream of doing well in a half-marathon has to be a good sign, right?!?!

Have a fantastic day!

No comments:

Post a Comment