Alright, you all know the drill by now. For this post, I was tagged by Kim at (Just) Trying is for Little Girls.
1. Do you have a favorite reality TV show? Why? I’m not much of a reality TV watcher.
2. If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, which one is it? Chocolate frosted cream filled donuts.
3. What is the last Groupon you purchased? If you don't Groupon, what is the last "great deal" you purchased? I purchased 3 discount car washes at a Big City automatic car wash place . . . booo, I never used them!
4. What was the first run/walk race you finished? Parlor City Trot 10K in September 2009.
5. You just won a round trip ticket to anywhere on Southwest airlines. Where do you fly to and why? Well, I don’t exactly know where Southwest flies to since they aren’t anywhere near where I live, but I would like to go to somewhere beautiful, tropical, and sunny.
6. What were your wedding colors? Or what do you want them to be? I didn’t have a color theme because we were married by the mayor at city hall, but it sort of unofficially became seafoam and silver for accents at our family/close friends dinner party.
7. Do you eat breakfast? Yes, most days. I prefer to eat a whole grain bagel, egg, and Sargento low cal colby jack cheese block. I used to eat donuts for breakfast OFTEN!
8. Salty or sweet? What is your favorite? 100% of the time – SWEET! Chocolate is my fav. I could care less about salty snacks which I guess is a good thing.
9. iPad or laptop? Laptop. My husband has an ipad that I’ve used once and thought it was AWESOME!
10. To bed early or sleep in late? Sleep in as often as possible!!!!
11. Go grab your iPod. What is the first song that pops up or is on your first playlist? I Gotta Feeling by the Blackeyed Peas!
Thanks Kim for tagging me. Molly at I’m a Sleeper Baker said she tagged me, but I couldn’t find her questions (sorry Molly!).