My husband and I were heading out for our date night yesterday when we got into a little bit of an argument. You see, the 2nd half of my week hasn’t exactly gone off perfectly. He has teased me the last few days by saying, “So . . . when will I see the blog post about you skipping your workout or eating too much?” So, here it is – I’m laying it all out there for you (hope you’ll still read my blog).
1. I ate 3 donuts on the way to my 2 aerobics classes this morning. They were the first donuts I’ve had since 1/29 – not proud that I caved, but I’m confessing so that’s part of the process. Fortunately, I did do both classes – Body Pump & Zumba (burned nearly 1000 calories –MORE than the donuts thank you very much honey!). They were awesomely fun and challenging. Different teacher for Zumba – LOVED her class!
2. I missed my run and Body Pump with “C” on Thursday. Work happened and I just couldn’t get up to the Big City.
3. For most of the week, I’ve gone way over my calorie allotment.
4. I had a CRAPTASTIC weigh in this week – I’m blaming being sick for 3 weeks with the “cough from hell” which prohibited me from buying and preparing healthy foods.
5. I didn’t record said craptastic weigh in on MFP – in fact, pretty sure next week’s weigh in will suck too (see #1 & 3 above as to why) that I’m probably not going to record that one either.
6. I haven’t run in 3 weeks – now it’s been so long, I’m kind of scared. We’re expecting some amazing weather later this week – no ifs, ands, or buts – I’ll be out there running . . . .even if it’s only 3-4 miles! Some is going to be better than none.
7. I bought lobster mac & cheese from Fresh Market today and it’s looking like I’ll be eating the ramekin of it for dinner (hope it’s good and worth the calories) – here’s to yet another day of blowing the calories (umm, #1 pretty much took care of that for today). No worries, though, I also bought TONS of whole grains and produce at Meijer and will be back on track with healthy eating starting tomorrow.