Thursday, March 8, 2012

Chapter 2 page 552–Blue Tooth

Everyone who knows me, knows I chew gum – a lot of gum – and that gum is blue.  My husband has pointed out numerous times that the rest of you may look at my photos and think my teeth are rotting, but no – it’s just my gum tucked between my teeth during a photo so I can smile.  Here are some examples for your entertainment . . . can you spot the blue gum (kind of a spin of Where’s Waldo?)?  (Need a hint?  it’s in the same place in every photo). 

100_2743

100_2653

100_0849

100_1450

IMG_2166

100_1313

So what kind of saliva producing breath freshening gum do I chew?  Take 5 Colbalt

What about you - are you a gum chewer?  If so, what’s your favorite gym and when do you chew it?  If not, what do you typically have in your mouth – mints, candy, nothing?

6 comments:

  1. what a hoot! used to a tic-tac addict. i guess now nothing. hope you are doing super! xo tracie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I ever noticed until you just mentioned it! Hah! You are a riot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha! I cant really chew gum, it kills my jaw!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi..first time poster, but love reading your blog.

    I'm a gum chewer..any variety or Extra. I can't run without it. It might be just as important as my ipod.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading - comments are always welcome. Do you have a blog?
      Gum and ipod - yes, I completely agree!! :)

      Delete
  5. You know I have never noticed the gum - no it is all im going to see!

    ReplyDelete