Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Chapter 2 page 558–2 for Tuesday

I LOVE my husband for so many reasons, but on Tuesdays I especially love him because he supports my driving 40 minutes (one way with gas prices above $4/gal) and being gone for 4-5 hours so that I can attend 2 (or 3) group fitness classes. 

Tonight I did Zumba & Pump.  Our regular teacher was not there (missed you Emily) so we had her sister, Katie, who was also my Boot Camp teacher back in December.  I’ve taken her circuit class from time to time this year and she is just really an amazing teacher.  She, and her sister (and their mom for that matter) are super empowering!  LOVE THAT. Here’s a post-Zumba photo with Katie (it was SUPER HOT in the gym tonight – woo, I’m one sweaty mess!).  You can see my blue gum in it’s usual location (left side) – no idea why that’s funny – click HERE

100_2833

After Zumba was Body Pump.  Love that class more than words!!  I’m getting so much stronger (even if I’m not getting skinner- boo).  I used the heaviest weights I’ve ever used for every track except biceps . . .still using the same weights and it’s still a struggle (sigh).  I have amazing news . . . I did almost all of the lunges tonight –woo, high 5 to myself (also called a clap – ha!)  Tonight was made even more FUN because not only was “C” and her oldest daughter “K” there, but “L” joined us . . . the 3 of us haven’t been together since October I think. 

100_2834100_2835100_2836100_2837100_2838100_2840

How was your day?  What are you thankful for today?

6 comments:

  1. I think you were chewing blue gum! Hehe, great workouts, missy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So impressed with your back to back workouts like this! I don't know if I would have the energy-especially during the week after work. Nice job!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are kicking butt with the back to back workouts! Getting Strong girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl, you are STILL kicking butt!! You rock and your hubby is awesome for allowing you to be gone so long ;) (supporting you in general) ;) I still have not tried zumba! lol... maybe this quarter school will have a zumba class again and i'll have time to try it out...
    Thanks for the encouraging comments you left me while I had to take a blogging break due to school! They meant a lot to me!! I made it through the quarter!!! woohoo!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! Way to rock the workouts!! So happy you've found your way back to me as well :)

    ReplyDelete