Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Chapter 2 page 551–TR 188: 10K with “C”

Today’s weather was forecasted to be beautiful (though, windy – sigh!). 

3.7.12 weather

So what’s this fitness focused gal to do?  That’s right – hit the trail with “C” and knock out 6.3 miles.    It was warmer than the forecast, 66* at the beginning, and 20-30 mph winds with gusts above 40 mph.  We nearly didn’t go – it was WINDY!  This is us before we headed out -

100_2749

We did what we’re best at – talking and laughing every single step of the way.  I have REALLY missed running with “C” – sooooo thankful for our opportunity to get together tonight!!!

We were on the home stretch and cooling down as the sun was setting – made for a lovely photo.

100_2750

And a final photo of us as we were nearly done -

100_2751

I know, I’m slacking . . . only one workout today Smile Ha! 

Hope your day was filled with beauty, friends, and fun!

5 comments:

  1. Great run today - and gorgeous weather for a 10k! (Minus the wind!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I REALLY don't understand how you do it! I very much dislike even minimal exercising. Wow. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Girl - if you worked out with me you would LOVE IT!!!! I promise - I'm a crazy nut and it certainly be fun. Let me know when you're ready to get together!!!!

      Delete
  3. Awesome job, friend. Way to get out there for the first time in a while and to do it under such conditions! I'm so glad the wind didn't blow you two ladies away.

    ReplyDelete
  4. slacking by only running 6 miles! LOL

    ReplyDelete