Friday, January 29, 2010

Chapter 2 page 22

TGIF - It's Friday, it's sunny (or at least bright), and I'm home (Thanks be to God!!!!) for the second day in a row. As upset as I was about my bad day at work on Monday afternoon, I think it has really helped change me . . . for the good?!?!

So it's Friday - and now it's confession time. How did I do with my goals this week? How did you do?

1. Write down one daily victory each day.

Today's victory is???? Have no idea - how pathetic. Hopefully I'll have something to be proud of between now and the end of the day.

So for the week, I had 80% success with this goal (100% if I could have come up with something for today - uggg)

2. Write down 3 things I'm thankful for 4 days this week.

a. I'm thankful to be home early (not to mention it's the second day in a row); b. I'm thankful I chose health education as my life path; c. I'm thankful I have a home with appliances (even though I'm home waiting on the washer repair man for the 3rd time in the past 8 months).

So for the week, 120% I wrote down (okay - typed) 3 things I was thankful for everyday this week.

3. Work out for 30 minutes 2 days this week.

100% accomplished; 60 minutes of Zumba on Wednesday & 45 minutes of "Dancing Off the Inches" DVD yesterday. I got a second DVD in the mail yesterday - maybe I can even knock out a 3rd workout this week (we'll see - don't hold your breath)

4. Drink at least 16 oz of water with each dinner during the week.
Haven't had dinner yet - but I "got this" - no problem. It's a slam dunk!

I'm going to go ahead and give myself 100% for this one (even though I haven't had dinner tonight -I'm just positive that it's going to happen).

So how was your week? Are you thinking about the big picture (wellness vision) and!making small goals to help you get there? I'm sure you are doing great! Small, meaningful, achievable weekly goals will help you get where you want to go. I'm fighting for your success right along with you. Let me know what's working for you - what is holding you back - and what you're working toward.

Have a great weekend! I'm thinking about taking a naparoonie - know why? 'Cuz I can!!!! Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment