Thursday, December 23, 2010

Chapter 2 page 210 - TR 79 pre-holiday madness serenity walk

"C" and I walked the other half of the snow covered wooded trail that we were on the other day. It's not as undulating as the other half, and the snow wasn't quite as deep or fresh, but our footing seemed far less stable - who knows what the snow was really covering. We walked the trail until we got to the road and we ran 2 minutes, walked 2 minutes, ran 2 minutes, then walked the rest of the way to the car as our cool down. The rest of the day and the rest of the week will just be one crazy blur so I'm so thankful "C" and I were able to take 90 minutes today and just walk and talk. It was a precious holiday gift we could give each other.

To all of you - Merry Christmas! I wish for you and yours all the peace and joy of this holiday season. I'll be back in the blogosphere early next week until then, take care and God bless!

3 comments: