Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Chapter 2 page 212 - new kicks

After discussing my many shoe issues this past year, I decided it was time to find "THE ONE" pair of shoes that would solve all of my issues. Last week, "C" and I went to the running store and I tried on a million pairs. You can read all about it HERE. With the awesome guidance from the shoe store employee, we decided on Saucony Progrid Ride 3's, but the store needed to order the wide width. Yesterday, "C" and I went to pick them up - WOW!!! Man are they comfy. I sure hope they will fix my heel pain and keep my shins from hurting. Wanna see these beauties????

source

I hope to get out for a short easy run this afternoon, but we'll see how my first day back at work goes. I have them packed so we'll see. Stay tuned for an update. My fingers are crossed.

3 comments:

  1. Nice! I hope they work out for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man good luck Lisa. I have been running in Mizuno's for like six or seven years now. Once you find "the one", you won't ever buy anything else.

    ReplyDelete