Thursday, December 30, 2010

Chapter 2 page 214 - 3 Things Thursday, 2010 review

The top 3 things I'm thankful for in 2010:

1. I met an amazing person named "C" and we have become way more than just running partners, we became great friends!!!!!

2. I set a huge goal for myself (especially as a morbidly obese person) - I ran not one, but two half marathons (which included 5 months of training for the first one).

3. I was able to see my cousin, his wife, and their 2 children at Christmas this year (it had been 2 years since our last quick visit). I owe my cousin and his wife the world - they helped me relocate from the Mid-Atlantic back to Midwest almost 7 years ago. It was a lot of work and effort, but I am thankful EVERY day that I'm back here in IN and it's 100% because of their help!!! Their kids are absolutely adorable too. They are now 4 & 7 years old and are just wonderful little people. I hope we can get together much sooner in the future. I love them and am so blessed to have them in my life. I always tell them that just because I don't see them or talk to them, I think of them everyday.

2 comments:

  1. I was blessed this year to meet you. I can't imagine what my year would have been like without you. I know my running would have been BORING! I look forward to our runs and more importantly our talks. You have helped me through some pretty tough times this year. I can always count on you to brighten my day with a smile or a laugh. Running for me is all about the journey and I'm so glad I met you along the way.

    ReplyDelete