Thursday, December 29, 2011

Chapter 2 page 504–12 miles to go

I noticed on my Daily Mile that I’ve run/walked 588 miles this year.  With only 3 days left in 2011 surely I can do 12 more miles and make that an even 600. 

A 6 miler, a 4 miler, and a 2 miler?

Perhaps three 4 milers?

Or two 6 milers?

A 5 miler, a 4 miler, and a 3 miler?

How about a 10 miler and a 2 miler (not likely)?

I guess it could even be one long run of 12 miles (seriously not likely).

What do you think?  Can I get 12 miles in before the end of the year?  Should I even care?

What are you trying to accomplish before the end of the year?

5 comments:

  1. I can see why you are wanting to get to 600, I would do the same thing. However, I also think that 588 is nothing to sneeze at. You have had an awesome year with your running!

    If you can get the 12 miles in thats awesome, if not be proud of everything you have accomplished!

    As far as what I am trying to accomplish before the end of 2011 - hoping to end my runners world run streak successfully! Just a few more days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go for it girl. And if I know you, you will. This seems like such a small challenge for you, compared to some of the ones you have already conquered. Go gett'm done. I'll be with you in spirit. "L"

    ReplyDelete
  3. 600 miles would end the year with a bang! Either way I think you had an awesome year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can definitely get in 12 miles!! SUPER AWESOME 600 MILES FOR THE YEAR!! You rock girl!!! :)

    ReplyDelete