Thursday, September 2, 2010

Chapter 2 page 126 - doggie & "D"

Great news! Hoosier is really doing well. She's back to acting like her ol' self. In a week and half she has to have her blood drawn to determine if her liver and kidney levels have returned to normal or if they are still elevated (let's hope for lower levels). Thanks to all of my friends who have been thinking about us.

I also want to ask for your thoughts to be with a friend of my SBFF and myself - "D". Her doctors have found another lump in her breast. She's a two time breast cancer survivor so you can imagine that finding another lump is definitely the last thing she was hoping for. "D" - I'm praying for you and thinking of you always!

2 comments:

  1. Glad little Hoosier is doing better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I wanted to reply to your comment. I live just outside of Richmond. I love it there. So much better than NJ where I grew up!

    ReplyDelete