Monday, September 13, 2010

Chapter 2 page 136 - HMTU 53

Today's training weather was 80 degrees, but it certainly felt like 90 especially with the recent cool temperatures faking me out that fall is here.

The 3 Musketeers set out for an easy 4 miler today. We walked and did the 2:1 interval - we finished in under an under, not about speed today - about recovery (that said, I'm not sure that any of our training is especially about speed . . . maybe "C" and I can add that into our training for our next half in November).

Our training session was pretty uneventful and we had so much to discuss. I really enjoy the social part of running . . . not so much the running part. I must admit that I'm enjoying the running part a wee bit more everyday (not likely to become addicted any time soon, though - no chance of seeing me at the next runners anonymous meeting). Thanks "C" & "L" for making it as much as it can possibly be!

1 comment:

  1. I think if you wait a few more days, fall might come back. Maybe. I hope.

    ReplyDelete