Monday, September 27, 2010

Chapter 2 page 151 - what to call it

For those of you who haven't been with my blog since the beginning may not know that I had many posts called HMTU # which stood for "half-marathon training update". It was a great way for me to keep track of how many training runs we did. Now that my first half marathon is done (though, I have a half in St. Pete coming up in November), what shall I call the posts about my training runs moving forward?
TR # (training runs)
TU # (training update)
Insanity # ('cuz it's pretty nuts to do this)
Other????

How do you think I should refer to the upcoming training sessions? Your thought is greatly appreciated!

1 comment:

  1. This whole time I didn't know what HMTU meant!!! You can still use that if you want. I mean you are going for another half. Or you can try some topical based post titles. It should be whatever you want though. Its your blog!

    ReplyDelete