Thursday, May 19, 2011

Chapter 2 page 315 - the polish

I can't believe how many of you are excited about my outfit - well, I was a dork-o-rama and packed it all nice and neat and forgot to take a photo so . . . you'll have to wait until race pix to see it (I heard the collective sigh - sorry . . . I'm new to picking out an actual outfit - as opposed to just one of the shirts and the pair of capris I have).  So in leu of the full outfit photo, how about this little sneak peak  . . .

Unless doomsday really happens on Saturday, I'll be back on Sunday with a race recap! 
Have a great end to your week everyone!

5 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for you (& C.) and the race this weekend. We'll be cheering you on from home. I promise! And I love the sneak preview - those polish colors are AWESOME. Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SIGHHHHH!!

    Did you hear that? Biggest sign EVAH.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh... I like the nail polish! Very pretty! I usually only wear nail polish on my toenails.

    You are going to be great! I can't wait to read all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. um... i LOVE those colors!! i love bright colors and those, my friend look like FAST bright colors!! great choice!! ;)

    ReplyDelete