Saturday, January 28, 2012

Chapter 2 page 528–Saturday double take

As has become my routine, Kimberly from HealthyStirdes, and I have taken 2 group classes at a Big City gym – an hour of Body Pump, and 45 minutes of a crazy high intensity Zumba class. 

The past 3 Saturdays have yielded treacherous winter weather and thus making my 40 minute drive more like 60 minutes.  This morning the scenery was beautiful.

100_2538

We had a new body pump teacher today and were able to do a new track (77 instead of the usual 79) – it was a sweat producer, but quite fun . . . and definitely challenging.  To the left is the picture of the step which serves as our weight bench – I had just done triceps and look at that sweat imprint left – gross.  To the right is my bloggy bestie who is enjoying well deserved gulp of water post triceps track. 

100_2541100_2539

After surviving 105 minutes of activity, we posed for some photos – this week my bondi band says “Operation Shrink-a-Booty”. 

100_2542100_2543

Doesn’t she look amazing?  After the classes, I’m pooped (and stinky) and Kimberly is like a beauty queen(click HERE to learn more about her hair and pants … ha!)

100_2544

How was your Saturday?

5 comments:

  1. You girls both look awesome, I am in awe of your commitment to almost 2 hours of workout every Saturday, and then of course the commute. Seriously, commitment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an awesome Saturday of activity! I need some of Kimberly's tips on how not to look like a wreck post-workout - I always look like I'm about to collapse, and don't get me started on the hair!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Working it out hard core!!! And I love "shrink a booty" LOL :) Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look GREAT! (and YAY I can comment again!)

    ReplyDelete