Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Chapter 2 page 24

Is anyone else watching the beautiful snow falling outside? Stunning!!!!! Hope you have a chance to take time to enjoy the uniqueness of each flake.

Update on this week's goals. I wanted to do it last night, but I was very tired - been fighting a cold - last night, the cold was winning . . . . but after a good night's sleep - I'm winning (for now).

Goal #1: Exercise 4 hours this week.
Yesterday I got 30 minutes in at the gym. I wasn't going to go, but at the last minute I went in time to work out with my sweaty bff and there were many of my favorite gym friends ("K", "D", "B", "L" - though she was almost done by the time I started, "C", and "A" who came when I was almost done). I have a 45 minute class to attend tonight with some of my WWI teammates which will be super fun. I will be 45 minutes behind in my goal so I will have to get that in some way today on top of the class - lunch time walk in the snow? sounds fun, but probably not :(

Goal #2: Write at least one daily victory each day of the week.
Monday's daily victory - I actually wrote down everything I ate for the day. As you have read on my blog before - this isn't something I'm very good at. I would say with the exception of a small piece of cake, writing down everything I ate really helped me from going buck wild.

Goal #3: Write down everything I eat/drink 3 days this week.
Mission accomplished. I attached my trusty dusty post-it note to my name badge. I've tried to add my first picture on the blog (apologies if it didn't come out right). The pix was taken on 1/25 when writing down everything I ate was a goal during that week too.

No comments:

Post a Comment