Thursday, February 3, 2011

Chapter 2 page 228 - how's this, snack edition?

In case you missed it, I'm REALLY trying to do better with my eating. You can read more about the final straw HERE. This is the snack that I've prepared for myself this afternoon and I would like your feedback. Oh, you should know I last ate 3 hours ago and dinner is likely to be 3-3.5 hours from now.

Plate details:
1. 1/2 cup fresh Pomegranate
2. 2 (60 cal each) reduced fat all natural Sargento Colby Jack pieces of cheese (they are indivudally wrapped and are purchased in bulk at Sam's)
3. 7.5 Pecan halves (unsalted, just plain)
4. 1 pickle spear - I know, lots of sodium (380 mg/spear), but dang I love them and isn't it count as part of a veggie???
5. Bottle of water (not shown)

How did I do?

4 comments:

  1. I think you did great! That looks sooo good!

    Love the update!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto! You're doing great!! I am in the same boat as you. It is a daily battle!!
    I am proud of you!
    Suz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great start! I mean, you and I are not exactly eating green peppers like apples (ala. Kimberly) but definitely a step in the right direction.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want your pickle!!! What awesome snack - love the pom :) The only thing that could help would be some fiber to help keep you full. Think whole wheat crackers instead of the nuts or an apple instead of the arils. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete