Saturday, February 5, 2011

Chapter 2 page 230 - breakfast of champs & TR81

2 weeks ago, I would have killed you for a frosted, cream filled doughnut. YUM! (my mouth is watering just thinking about them now). I had a hard time thinking that the compulsive inner voice that said "just eat 1 (or 3) it's not but a couple hundred calories" would ever be silenced . . . well I have news for that inner voice - SHUT UP!!!!! Ha! I'm now 100% free of that obsession!!!! I don't want it (might be a little more struggle if I smelled one) and I'm so happy as a result.

Here's what my "new" life serves up for breakfast -

1 Whole wheat bagel thin (110 kcal)
1 egg (90 kcal)
1 slice colby jack cheese (70 kcal)
1/2 cup steamed broccoli with light cheese sauce (30 kcal)

It looked amazing and tasted even better!!! I'll be having it again.

I was also able to do a 2 mile walk using the Leslie Sansone DVD. I hurt my right knee last night on my run (too much mileage too quickly? twisted on the ice? not sure so I'm RICEing it today).

2 comments:

  1. Wish I could see ...it sounds good. Broccoli for breakfast?? I love broccoli just haven't tried it for breakfast... HMM may just have to this week. What kind of cheese sauce has only 30 cal. I am very interested in that!! Keep it up Lisa you are doing great.
    Suz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Broccoli for breakfast? You have gone over the edge. LOL.

    Rest up that knee!

    ReplyDelete