Saturday, February 19, 2011

Chapter 2 page 244 - I't s a Girl


My husband and I adopted a 5 month old beagle pup today. She's a rescue dog from Munice. She's been renamed "Pacer" (my husband is a big Pacers fan). She's adorable and has been a LOT of fun to watch this afternoon. She's loving, quiet, and enjoys playing with her toys and chewing her bones (as you can see). She's been very active so getting good photos of her has been a super challenge - they are all blurring with her running around. These 2 turned out pretty good.

5 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness - what a cutie! I've decided that her name is Pacer because she is going to be your pacer ;) Congrats on your new addition!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!!! Pacer is an awesome name!! Cute!
    Suz

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is DARLING!!! Love that name!

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete