Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Chapter 2 page 246 - get to know me A-Z edition

Holly @ Rustbeltrunner had this fun A-Z Q & A and invited her readers to also share their answers. Between the new pup, odd work hours, horrible weather (requiring tons of shoveling), an array of social outtings, my hubby's many birthday parties (how does one man get to celebrate his birthday like 5 times???), and just plain ol' being tired, I've had some difficulty getting a post done this week (I can't believe it's already Wednesday - where has this week gone?!?!). So I thought this would be fun:

A. Age: 35
B. Bed size: Queen
C. Chore you hate: mowing the grass when it's super hot outside
D. Dogs: new pup - "Pacer" (5 month old Beagle)
E. Essential start to your day: Warm shower (7 minutes or less)
F. Favorite color: Pink (clothes and things), Red (home accessories)
G. Gold or silver: Silver
H. Height: 5 feet, 6 inch
I. Instruments you play: flute/piccolo (started in 5th grade and played through college)
J. Job title: Community Outreach Coordinator
K. Kids: Nope!!!!
L. Live: Indiana (1975-1997, 2004-present), Virginia (1997-2004)
M. Mom’s name: Joetta
N. Nicknames: I don't think I've ever had a nickname :(
O. Overnight hospital stays: A couple.
P. Pet peeve: rude people (I'm also getting slightly peeved at people who still write checks at the grocery store)
Q. Quote from a movie: "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn!"
R. Righty or Lefty: Right
S. Siblings: I'm an only.
T. Time you wake up: My husband gets up at 7 a.m. on most days, but I get up at a different time every day depending on my work schedule (as early as 4:30 a.m. or as late as 9:30 a.m.)
U. Underwear: Definitely worn daily!
V. Vegetables you dislike: Pees
W. What makes you run late: Usually my dog (whether it used to be Hoosier or is Pacer now)
X. X-rays you’ve had: It seems like I've had pretty much my whole body at one point in life or another.
Y. Yummy food you make: I make hamburger steaks with mushroom and onion gravy. I can also make Madeira Chicken that tastes exactly like the Cheesecake Factory.
Z. Zoo animal favorite: Primates for sure (orangutans, monkeys, etc) - and who can't LOVE panda bears?!?!

Feel free to copy this list of "get to know ya" questions to your blog. Have fun!

3 comments:

  1. 4:30 a.m.!!! YIKES.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want five birthday parties! Actually, I think I should get 30 since I'm turning 30 in April.

    And I say yes/agree to the letters P, Y and Z.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really cute! What a great idea! I might need to post something like this on my blog!

    ReplyDelete