Sunday, February 13, 2011

Chapter 2 page 240 - Goin' greek

I know . . . I'm one of the last people to try greek yogurt. Well go ahead and cross me off the list. I have officially tried it . . . AND. I. LIKE. IT!!!! I chose the Danon strawberry Greek yogurt. I chose Danon because it was a "normal" brand. I was scared - I'm admitting it (kinda like my leap to natural PB, I was scared) - but . . . I'll be trying other less "common" brands of Greek yogurt soon. YUM!

Looking for your thoughts:
1. Do you eat Greek?
2. What brand and flavors are your FAV?
3. Why do you eat Greek? (taste? health benefit-which one in particular)
4. Do you ever freeze it? (I heard that freezing it makes it almost like ice cream)
5. Any other Greek advice?

4 comments:

  1. i have never tried greek yogurt, but i have heard a lot of great things about it! i am actually going grocery shopping tonight, so i just might have to pick some up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for finding and following my blog!

    I really like Greek yogurt. My fave brands are Stonyfield Farm (their Greek yogurt is called Oikos) and The Greek Gods.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've tried 'em all, I think, and liked 'em all. Favorites, from No. 1: Oikos, Chobani, Fage, Dannon and Yoplait.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't tried it yet, but like you I feel like I should. So many people like it. I'm not really a yogurt person though so I keep hesitating. Maybe next time?

    ReplyDelete