Friday, April 9, 2010

Chapter 2 page 46 - end of week review 4/4

I set the following goals for the week of 4/4 - and now it's confession time!

1. Create a weekly menu and do the grocery shopping all on one day.
Sunday - Chicken pot pie - NOPE, MEAT MARKET CLOSED DUE TO EASTER; ATE PIZZA INSTEAD

Monday - Hamburgers on the grill with fresh veggie toppings - YEP

Tuesday - Spaghetti with Cesar salad - NOPE - MY BAD, MADE WEDNESDAY'S MEAL INSTEAD BECAUSE I'M LEARNING HOW TO READ THE MENU I CREATED

Wednesday - Chicken fried rice (Curves recipe) & chicken veggie pot stickers - YEP, BUT ON TUESDAY; ATE HAM STEAK INSTEAD

Thursday - Eating out with the 3 Elles - YEP, I ATE FISH & SALAD (AND OTHER GOODIES - CHECK OUT MY 3ELLES.BLOGSPOT.COM BLOG FOR MORE DETAILS)

Friday - Fritos taco salad - YEP & YUM!!!!

Saturday - TBD - YIKES, IT'S SATURDAY TOMORROW ALREADY - NO IDEA, STILL TBD I GUESS!

2. Go to the gym on Monday and Friday (this is the goal I'm LEAST excited about). - DID NEITHER - I'M A LOSER. I DID GO TO AEROBICS CLASS ON MONDAY AND TECHNICALLY I WENT TO THE GYM TODAY, BUT DIDN'T WORK OUT - I WAS THERE IN MY WORK CAPACITY ONLY.

3. Go to an aerobics class on Tuesday.
YEP - GOOD TIME!

4. Spend at least 45 minutes on Wednesday doing 2 minutes & 2 minutes walk/jog.
NOPE - I'M A LOSER!

5. Be mindful of portion sizes during meals.
YEP - I EAT TOO MUCH!!!!!!

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND EVERYONE!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment