Saturday, October 16, 2010

Chapter 2 page 162- Girls' Night Out

Last night's first annual Girls' Night Out in Bluffton was an amazing success. There were over 160 women who participated. That's 160 women who went on a 2 mile walk and participated in 2 hours of Zumba. It was a fantastic display of women having fun while enjoying physical activity. The evening went off without a hitch. I have so many people to thank because without them, I would have completely failed. Last night several people really stepped up to help: my awesome training partner "C", my sweaty BFF "M", my co-worker "B", and my mom! Thanks Ladies for ALL of your help!!!!!!! There will definitely be a second annual GNO in 2011!


The 2010 GNO Planning Committee

2 comments:

  1. Which one is your mom?! Everyone looks so young!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Holly -
    My mom isn't in the photo. The committee doesn't include my friends that I thanked in the post. The gals above are the city police chief, the YMCA program director, the extension educator, and myself.

    ReplyDelete