Thursday, March 24, 2011

Chapter 2 page 264 - it's what temperature?

Monday, during my long run, it was 67 degrees with a heat index of 71 - it was very warm and sunny and just beaming with Spring's beauty.

Today, I awoke to grass that was completely covered with snow and it's 30 degrees.

I'm torn on knowing which is worse - winter where everyday is cold and snowy (but at least you know what you're in for) or spring where there are 40 degree swings in temp and on one day it's sunny/warm and the next it's snowing (you do not dare miss the nightly news' weather forecast, huh?). I do love that I live in state that experiences all 4 seasons.

What's the weather where you live?

4 comments:

  1. I feel like the worlds biggest dummy! You ALWAYS comment on my blog. When I've given up on my blog you comment and I get a little warm happy feeling. But when I click your profile it doesn't link me to your blog!! Today I see your post in my blog updates and realized it's YOU!! And I've read your blog!!! I never put the two together!! I'm so happy I found you. Thank you SO much for all your support, I can't tell you how much it means to me. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know where I live and all I can say is "boo." Boo, boo, boo! It's hard to get motivated when you have to put all that junk on. I think I'd rather just live somewhere where it's 75 degrees year round :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The weather here was gorgeous today, the high was 61F. I was so stoked that it got in the 60s, it's supposed to be like that again tomorrow and a little rain on Saturday but I'm hoping that the super cold weather is gone for good. I'm going to die in the winter though, I've never lived anywhere with a real winter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't go outside today because I'm sick, but the past few days have been a little chilly with highs in the 20s and 30s. I can't wait for spring to get here!

    ReplyDelete