Thursday, November 24, 2011

Chapter 2 page 477– Thanksgiving Thirteen

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!  Before things get really hectic, I wanted to take a moment to identify 13 things I’m thankful for this Thanksgiving (in no particular order):

1.  My awesome husband

2.  My spirited and fun “doghter” (beagle pup named Pacer)

3.  My warm and safe home

4.  All of my fantastic friends

5.  Being 100% injury free – a true rarity!

6.  Having done 6 half marathons this year.

7.  Exceeding all of my 2011 running goals

8.  The joy of blogging (thanks for following my journey)

9.  Races – going to new places and meeting new people

10.  My family

11.  My job – it’s allows me to do so many wonderfully fun and challenging things and touch the lives of others

12.  Our troops and their families – so grateful for their service!

13.  Beautiful weather – today is forecasted to be the warmest Thanksgiving in history!

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

What are you most thankful for?

2 comments:

  1. Aww they are nice things to be thankful for .... we don't have Thanksgiving in Aust but I'm most thankful for my beautiful family, friends and being born into such a lucky country. And just by the way AWEEEEESOME run time!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a day late, but I am most thankful my my hubby and kids. And, now today, I am thankful for a healthy family after hubby was sick yesterday!

    ReplyDelete