Monday, August 30, 2010

Chapter 2 page 124 - HMTU 48

84 degrees and only 60% humidity, but dang - it was HOT & HUMID!

"C" and I set out for a new path in O Town. We only did a 3 mile walk, but it was nice . . . until I got dun dun dun dunnnnnn . . . the blisters! Ouch! The ones on both of my great ball joints (both feet - especially my right foot) are killing me!

I would love to write more about our training, but when I arrived home (after getting my head light replaced), my dog was very sick. I've been at her side since I arrived home and am now preparing to sleep on the couch next to her. Pretty sure we're going to be heading for the vet first thing in the morning - hope she is okay through the night. I get so anxious when she is sick . . . she's old and one never knows what the outcome will be.

A note to "C" & "L" - I'm not sure I'm going to run/walk with you girls on Tuesday. My feet are a mess and I think they need a little chance to heel. Assuming everything is okay with Hoosier, I'll meet you at the bank tomorrow so we can discuss the details of our race on Saturday. I feel badly for having to sit out tomorrow - hope you girls don't vote me out of the 3 Musketeers. See you at the bank.

No comments:

Post a Comment