Saturday, April 30, 2011

Chapter 2 page 297 - heel update: morning after 13 miles

Well - this morning at 4:30 when I got up to take a quick potty break, my heel hurt so bad.   Before I actually got out of bed for good at 10:00 I stretched and stretched and stretched - and it didn't hurt very much.  The bad news is that it isn't completely pain free (boo!), but it is about 50% improved - - - but I don't know if it warrants enduring a few more scraping PT sessions (very difficult decision). 

Sorry to bore you with one heel update after another, but thanks for your encouragement and advice - always appreciated!  Have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. I'd put $100 on that anonymous comment came from "L:!!! HA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That pesky heel! It sure likes to create a lot of pain for you, and that sucks! I'm still praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Richelle -
    Thanks!!!!! I greatly appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete