Saturday, June 4, 2011

Chapter 2 page 332 - congratulations

I would be remiss if I didn't acknowledge 2 major milestones which have occurred in the lives of "my crew".  



Congratulations to "L's" youngest child and her only son, "J" who married his best friend last Friday.  Congratulations you two and I hope for you a lifetime of joy and love!!!!!!


Tomorrow, "C's" youngest daughter "B" and her boyfriend "J" are graduating from high school!  Congratulations you two.  I wish for you a lifetime of success and happiness.  Good luck!  Be Amazing! 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the acknoweldgement on the graduation of my daughter and her boyfriend. So glad that you sould be there for her on her big day! Also, congratulations are extended to our friend "L" on the marriage of her son. She now has another "daughter."

    ReplyDelete