Thursday, June 16, 2011

Chapter 2 page 347 - I kabob - do you kabob?

As I've been posting all week, when you actually go grocery shopping, you can make awesomely healthy selections that are super tasty and absolutely beautiful.  I picked up 3 veggie kabobs (red pepper, portabella 'shroom, red onion, zucchini, and yellow squash) from Fresh Market (I know you can make your own . . . baby steps here people, first buying them - grilling them -eating them . . . then work up to making them).  I brushed them with olive oil and sprinkled fresh ground pepper and sea salt on them - YUM (so yum, we ate them before I could get a photo of the finished product).


What's your fav veggie side?

4 comments:

  1. Why was I not invited? HA!

    I love grilled summer squash - especially if you throw in some red onions. Oh, or grape tomatoes with a bit of olive oil, salt and pepper broiled until they just start to burst. I also like corn on the cob ... and roasted broccoli ... and crap, I'm hungry now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks amazing! I love veggie kabobs. I made a veggie ratatouille last night which was a nice way to use the veggies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your kabobs look delish!! I love grilled corn or grilled zucchini with a little olive oil.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmmmmmmm.... yummy kabobs!

    I'm such a traditionalist.... I love salads!

    ReplyDelete