Monday, January 11, 2010

Chapter 2 page 12

244 - HOW is that possible?????? Dang it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks for the comments - wow, that is pretty neat to get them - keep up the good work you loyal blog readers :) SMILE

So, it sounds like you all have weekly goals too - that's fantastic.

I failed to go the gym today - after 12 hours of work, I still wasn't finished and I was exhausted. I could have gone to the gym, but been very tired and had a crappy workout which would have been depressing. Still, I agree that some exercise is better than none. I just couldn't face leaving work to go have a terrible workout and then return to work to finish things up - I was just too tired. I'm going to try to go tomorrow so that I can make up for missing tonight. I'm hoping that within 4-6 weeks my extra job duties will come to an end and I can return to normal hours. Sorry to let all of you down.

I did drink water with dinner and had 2 veggies (actually closer to 4).

I'm sorry I let you all down . . . and myself, but I seriously didn't have it in me. I'll redeem myself tomorrow - I promise!

What's your favorite exercise to do when you just don't have the energy to put one foot in front of the other?

Here's to gettin' your workout on!

No comments:

Post a Comment