Friday, January 8, 2010

Chapter 2 page 9

Anyone else excited it's Friday???? TGIF!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wow - it's been a very fast week, but it's been a hectic one.

Although goals should and could include the weekend, I rarely do so personally. So . . . let's check in with my goals and see how I did, shall we?

Here were the goals:
1. I will do two full circuits at the gym using my tag on Monday and Friday.
100% accomplished (boy, I can really tell that I have not been faithfully going to the gym, but I'm back BABY! - thanks to my sweaty bff . . . and all my gym buddies who gave me such a hard time for missing Wednesday - I know . . . nothin' but love!)

2. I will walk at least 3 miles in 45 minutes with my training buddy on Tuesday along our training course.
0% We all used this as a learning experience didn't we? I have to admit that I am thinking about going tomorrow. If my husband goes ice fishing at a reasonable time, I might use the time to go for a 45 minute run. If that happens, I'll still give myself credit for accomplishing this goal :) Stay tuned.

3. I will have at least 2 servings of veggies with my dinner 4 days this week (I should specify which 4 days, but I have failed to menu plan for the week given I just got back into town).
100% Absolutely! I didn't love it, but I did it. Tonight was fresh baby carrots.

4. I will drink at least one bottle of water with dinner every night this week.
100% I'm really happy I made this my goal for the week. It's easy to say I deserve a diet mt. dew with dinner, but this was really a good goal - look for it again next week too.

5. I will weigh in on Tuesday morning and report the result on my blog.
100% I actually did this on Monday morning. Didn't like the number and pretty sure that next week's will be higher, I will make the turn and get moving back in the right direction soon (I hope).

So there you have my first week of blogging. How did you do on your goals? What % did you give yourself on accomplishing them? Have an outstanding weekend!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment