Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Chapter 2 page 20

I apologize for not getting my goals posted yesterday. It was a pretty terrible day at work and just didn't have it in me.

This week's goals:
1. Write down one daily victory each day.
Monday's victory was that that I didn't eat dinner since I got home from work at 8:45 p.m. Tuesday's victory was that I took a change of attitude pill and have discovered a way for my very terrible day yesterday to actually be beneficial to my future - so far, I feel like a hundred pounds have been lifted off my shoulders (ahhh).

2. Write down 3 things I'm thankful for 4 days this week.
Today, a. I'm thankful that I have friends who love me despite the flaws that were pointed out to me yesterday at work. b. I'm thankful I have a husband who loves me fully and truly. c. I'm thankful for my passion about health.

3. Work out for 30 minutes 2 days this week (I wish it could be more, but this week is really overly jammed - I promise to increase the frequency of my workouts starting next week)
I moved my office furniture last night- the 2 files cabinets I moved across the office easily weighed 300 or more pounds each. I lifted and carried 10 boxes weighing about 40 pounds each all around my office (just couldn't decide where their new home should be). I'm calling that 30 minutes of activity (you don't think that's cheating do you? - not trying to cheat, but it was quite the physical work out).

4. Drink at least 16 oz of water with each dinner during the week.
I didn't eat dinner last night so there was no chance for this goal, but I did drink 2 bottles of water while I was moving all the things around my office-I worked up quite the sweat.

Those are the goals for the week and a report of my progress so far. What about you? What is it you are working toward? I hope you feel empowered to change your life today!!!!! I'm in your corner - take the risk - go for the next step - you can do it!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment