Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Chapter 2 page 21

Just a quick check in with all of you on my progress toward my goals for this week:

1. Write down one daily victory each day.
Today's victory was my eating - I'm really proud of the amount of food I consumed today.

2. Write down 3 things I'm thankful for 4 days this week.
a. I'm thankful I have friends to work out with; b. I'm thankful I'm in shape enough to participate (and enjoy) 60 minutes of Zumba; c. I'm thankful many of my co-workers enjoy my enthusiasm and call it refreshing.

3. Work out for 30 minutes 2 days this week.
I did 60 minutes of Zumba tonight - totally fun. If you don't know what it is - go to Youtube and search "Zumba and I've Gotta Feeling".

4. Drink at least 16 oz of water with each dinner during the week.
No problem - I've got this whipped. I'm fortunate that I drink a lot in general so this isn't a problem. It's just a goal this week to keep my from straying and choosing diet mt. dew instead.

How are things going with you? Were you able to think about your wellness vision? What did you come up with? How about this week's goals - making progress? Moving forward? Becoming the person you want to be?

No comments:

Post a Comment