Sunday, January 17, 2010

Chapter 2 page 15

I'm really looking forward to this week - okay, that's a bit of an exaggeration, but I'm really trying to shift my thoughts to be more positive.

Here they are - my goals for this week (week 3 of 2010):
1. Drink at least one bottle of water with dinner each night of the week.
2. Weigh in on Monday or Tuesday and post it on the blog (uggg!)
3. Eat at least 2 servings of veggies 4 nights this week.
4. Go to the gym and complete 2 circuits with my tag at least 2 times this week.
5. Walk for at least 30 minutes at a 15 min/mile pace or faster at least twice this week.
6. Write down everything I put into my mouth on Monday and Tuesday (hope you don't mind, Susie that I'm borrowing your goal - it's a good one).
7. Write down one "daily victory" each day.

If these were the goals developed during a coaching session, I would ask the client to rate her confidence on a scale of 1-10. 1 being 100% sure they will fail; 10 being 100% sure it will be accomplished - no problem - piece of cake. Then as a coach, the client and I would tweak each goal so that you would say "7" or higher.

My confidence isn't very high in general about my ability to lose weight - I'm really going to have to step that up since the initial weigh in for the Wells Weighs In program is Thursday and my team is expecting big things from me.

My confidence for this week's goals is:
1. 9
2. 9
3. 7 (a coach would ask, "why only a 7?" "what would it take it to make it an 8?"
4. 8
5. 7
6. 5 (a coach would not allow this to be a goal because a confidence of only 5 will usually result in failing to complete the goal - but it's something I HAVE to do!)
7. 7.5

How did you do with your goals for last week??? What about this week? What are your goals for this week (they don't have to be weight loss goals - they could be to deal with stress better, sleep more, play with your children, or snuggle with your hubby, anything that will move your life to be more like you dream of it being). Let me know - I'd love to hear what you're working on this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment