Sunday, January 3, 2010

Chapter 2 page 3

I went out of town for the weekend to celebrate my 2nd anniversary. It wasn't optimal for beginning a weight loss plan; however, I didn't completely blow it either. Now I'm back in town, my work schedule returns to semi-normal, and all of the Christmas cookies/candies are all gone - I have no more excuses or distractions - buckle down, move forward, embrace success.

I explained the importance of SMART goals in the previous post, so here are my goals for this week:
1. I will do two full circuits at the gym using my tag on Monday and Friday.
2. I will walk at least 3 miles in 45 minutes with my training buddy on Tuesday along our training course.
3. I will have at least 2 servings of veggies with my dinner 4 days this week (I should specify which 4 days, but I have failed to menu plan for the week given I just got back into town).
4. I will drink at least one bottle of water with dinner every night this week.
5. I will weigh in on Tuesday morning and report the result on my blog.

Well - there you have it. My plan for this week. Keep me accountable and wish me luck. What are your goals? I'd love for you to type them in the comment section. Let's do this together!

No comments:

Post a Comment