Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Chapter 2 page 400 - My Chicago Plan Pt 3 - sassy sash

This is part 3 of a multi-part race prep series - click HERE to see part 1 and HERE to see part 2.

To compliment my tutu (see part 2), I thought a "Miss America" style "Princess" Sash was just what the ol' confidence costume needed to put it over-the-top so . . .  I bought some pre-printed ribbon and will pin it to make a sash - cute, no?

Part 4 (which probably won't be written) is the cherry on top  . . . a tiara (either an acutal tiara like "C" & I wore at the Diva Dash or hopefully fingers crossed a tiara printed bondi band!). 

Be sure to check out my blog early next week for photos of the full Chicago RnR Half Princess Costume!

4 comments:

  1. The sash is so perfect to put your outfit over the top, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Can't wait to see pictures and hear all about it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Be sure to smile at those cameramen during the race! I'm always looking for them. Gotta put my best face forward :)

    ReplyDelete