Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Chapter 2 page 405 - TR 151 & 152 - nothing fancy here

Since this blog doubles as my training log, just wanted to include my 1.3 mile SLOW walk last evening with my hubs and pup to get things loosened up. 

This evening "L" & "C" and I got together to do an EASY 3.25 miler.  We did an extra long wu and cd of walking and then did an EASY 2:4 interval the rest of the time.  Nothing fancy - just loosening things up and getting back into running.  For my previous 3 halfs I have never gone further than 3 or 4 miles the week after the race, but my half mary teacher thinks I should try to see if I can get my long run of 10-12 miles done this week (ummm, not an amazing Olympic athlete over here . . . but we'll see!).  There are no words to describe how fun it was to have the 3 of us together again!!!  Man, I've missed that!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment